Holly & Heather’s Helpful Hint: A Healthy, Fresh Start to the New Year!
In keeping up with last week’s “New Beginnings for 2013” theme, we thought we’d dedicate the month of January to more helpful ways to ring in the new year. These are things we’re working on ourselves too, with a focus on being healthy:
1. Walk or stretch for 10 minutes every day.
2. Drink more water.
3. Eat more vegetables and plant-based foods.
4. De-stress with a hobby you enjoy.
5. Get more sleep.
6. Read more books than you did last year.
7. Sit in silence for a few minutes every day.
8. Hug someone special in your life when you wake up and before you go to bed.
Please share anything you are working on for your good health too! All the best for a healthy 2013 to you!