Holly & Heather’s Helpful Hint: Here’s to a Healthy Social Life!
As we are trying to approach this new year with a good start, we thought we’d list some healthy ways to make positive changes in your life on the social front. We offer up some suggestions for you and for ourselves:
1. Call your family & friends often.
2. Don’t gossip.
3. Don’t overextend yourself with socially. Know your limits.
4. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Move on.
5. Agree to disagree, not every argument should be won.
6. If you want to do something, do it. Don’t wait for an invitation that may never come.
7. Surround yourself with people you have fun with and whose company you enjoy.
We hope you keep striving for a great 2013!