Holly & Heather’s Helpful Hint: Keep Those Resolutions Going!
In continuing with our “new beginnings” theme for the month of January, and in keeping with a “handbook” we received many years ago for good living, this week we are focusing on inner happiness. Here are a few things to consider:
1. Make time to pray.
2. Don’t take yourself so seriously.
3. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
4. Forgive more and also realize when it is time to shake the dust from your feet and move on.
5. De-clutter your living space to free yourself internally.
6. Do the right thing.
7. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
8. Be kind, love more!
Good luck with your personal resolutions. Let’s all enjoy a brand new year!