Holly & Heather’s Helpful Hint: Spring Has Sprung!
Even though the temperatures here in the Northeast are still frigid, with daylight savings time recently behind us, you can definitely tell that spring has arrived! Crocuses are budding in our gardens, new birds are singing every morning and it stays light out until after 7:00 pm – woo hoo!
So in this blog, we thought we’d share some of our favorite “early spring” traditions:
* Changing out the heavy drapes in the living room to light linen ones.
* Decorating our homes with spring and Easter-inspired items.
* Replacing the pinecones left out in pretty bowls for faux eggs.
* Taking down the winter wreaths on our doors to make room for spring ones.
* Coloring eggs with our children.
* Gathering with family to celebrate the holidays.
What’s your spring tradition?