Holly & Heather’s Helpful Hint: Savoring Summer
How can we eek every last drop out of this beautiful season during the start of “back to school” and before all that autumn brings? Can you tell from our last few blogs that we don’t want summer to end?! Here are a few ideas that don’t include staycations:
* Take a day trip! Go to the town next door or even further and find some place new for lunch or dinner.
* Visit an amusement park. Good fun!
* Find a water activity to enjoy. Maybe you live near an ocean, lake or river. If not, public pools are a great way to cool off.
* Shop at the local farmer’s market in your community to feast on summer’s bounty. Then have a bbq!
* Go for an after dinner walk while we still have late sunsets and warm summer evening air to breathe.
Think about what you love most about this season and take advantage of as many opportunities as you can before Labor Day is here!